2008/07/26

say hi to book party



SATURDAY 2008.08.02 15:00 HOURS

PLACE DAILY PROJECTS
CHUNGDAMDONG 1024 GANGNAMGU SEOUL

FINALLY ME+HYOJIN'S BOOK IS OUT!
THE BOOK IS ABOUT SEOUL OUR CITY

everybody is welcome + invited

there wil be food +
im playing my ipod (HAHAHHAHAHA) &
you can hear my tranny voice + weird accent
and meet my best friend hyojin
my hippie friends are playing drums in the evening...:P

3 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Hayley said...

I wish I was in Seoul for this, but I won't be there until January. Is GANGNAMGU a cool area? I want to find the cool stuff so I can see the best Seoul has to offer when I live there for 6 months. Good luck, I'll buy your book when I'm in Seoul. xoxo

July 27, 2008 at 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can people outside of korea buyyy it?

July 29, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Fashion Tidbits said...

dammit. wish i could go!

July 30, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home