2008/07/16

say hi to GORGEOUS MEN wearin suits











hmmm recent months ive been thinking about men wearing 3 piece suits

also i loooooove men who dress FANTASTIC and so....how do i say

thom brown churchs mix with old 90's yohji + early 00's raf + jilsander

oh my amazing amazing amazing <3

i was looking at satorialist and was like....oh my look at all these gorgeous

intellectual looking *(just looking) men who are clean and dressed perfectly!

but all so old...

probably theyre all...married once before? or divorced or...gay..... :'(



i wished that style with this look like....younger soooooooo dreamy!

i hate male models but i love patrick petitjohn <3<3<3 and Clement





i dont know the name of this one but this guy in the valentino ad looks so ambitious and charismatic <3
i hate the thin stripe suit.


all this but in ASIAN

maybe in KOREAN with understanding of western culture.... or overseas korean (like me) no american korean pls.

i wish they had asian male model who has that look but then..not many of ethnicity in male modeling i feel

like if ur ethnic then u have to look kinda streotypical i feel? i hope that changes soon.




atleast i have xin :'(

11 Comments:

Blogger Gone Skateboard said...

I take it you like the sartorialist blog too. I always look at his blog then yours and I thought I was on his still.

July 16, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger ..... said...

great selection Daul !! but im sure your fashionlover friends dress much better no ?!!!

July 17, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Eunice said...

I totally agree with all of this... No Korean-American guys for me, too!

July 21, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger ryder said...

im sure that franz kafka looks like a man on the photo n 5.

love pony!

July 23, 2008 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger daul said...

my friends dress well too, but its different genre i feel. my friends dress more young like...bernard hiphop freaks or john galliano gangsters....which is fun but then i wouldnt date them. i love conservative men who knows how to wear this kind of style... :)

July 23, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me agree, ... but also, Korean man who are conservative, and wear suits, look like little meatballs, and usually smell like Soju. Maybe so also not best idea. Is conflict of fast development. also korean fashion very conservative it is. or crazy homogenius.

nice reading your blog.

Hana Hanako

July 23, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger juxtyger said...

Daul! I will be the next Korean model that will breakthrough the modeling industry- as a male :)

August 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Asi Mod said...

Men who wear suits and ties tend to be more....conservative and boring. Men who are fashion, art and music do not wear suits to work every day.

Like you, I love a man in suit but I rather hang out with someone who is interesting. What a dilemma!?!?!

August 16, 2008 at 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish korean guys liked dark-skinned girls

:/ apparently they don't so i have no luck

September 1, 2008 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Daul! As you can see from my date of posting...I havent been reading your blog for long and I must say it's very interesting (:
I agree on your last statement that if you're asian you have to look stereotypical(that's what you're talking abt right?). It really limits the various beautiful asian looks both for men and women that cld enter the industry as well. I, too, hope it changes soon (:

Seungho shi and you look good in the picture, just so you know (:

October 4, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger j said...

what's wrong with American koreans? this is a serious question. I'm not being sarcastic. I guess I'm curious to know the stereotype.

November 12, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home