2009/11/15

say hi to 10.


by marcus gaab.

i thought it was funny

and ironic

kind of sad

because i spend so much time in the bath tub

in reality

as well.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great photo

November 16, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Arvida Bystrom said...

You are beautiful, real great photo!

xx
Arvida

November 16, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger pinkfreak said...

I will always remember you..
take care ~
it was very nice to meet you. sweety..
I hope your not sad there..

say Hi to you

November 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll be remembered forever
Happy in Heaven, Daul T-T

November 19, 2009 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Huockduru said...

daul I wanna see you, even just once. I can't wait for it. besides I don know when it is.daul these daysI'm really so so sad, lonely, gloomy, so frusstrated It's really sucks. what the fuckk..nobody don hear me even Gradioos. yesterday someone steal my most important memory card I collact 4 years about me and fashion and my familly photo and video files are there. and I'm 19 I thought I go next grade with that. fashion school like that. oh..what the fuck.. these days I'm really collaps as much as I can because every thing arround me. now I don know what to do..daul...if you here, I'll can cheer up or just feel better probably, you know.. ㅠㅠ I'm so poor and so sad so collapsed .. please help me. and and I love u so much

March 27, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

<3 <3

January 30, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daul
i am so sad
and alone
stuck in a rut
stuck in my own body

i try to sleep
(for escape)
but even in my dreams i recognize
myself

daul

i'm accused
and left behind
never the one chosen.

and even you left too soon
and even if you hadn't left
what would you want
with someone like me?

daul

there are pixies in my house
they follow me around
my mum told me before
that the pixies steal my things, that's why i lose them so often.
but she said if i asked politely
they would give them back.

and every time they have.

daul
the pixies didn't steal you
so i can't ask them for help
and daul?
i even asked god
so far i haven't heard back

but it doesn't look so good

so i'll just keep looking
until i can't anymore

the finale seems to be
coming closer
and
closer

May 27, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daul
i am so sad
and alone
stuck in a rut
stuck in my own body

i try to sleep
(for escape)
but even in my dreams i recognize
myself

daul

i'm accused
and left behind
never the one chosen.

and even you left too soon
and even if you hadn't left
what would you want
with someone like me?

daul

there are pixies in my house
they follow me around
my mum told me before
that the pixies steal my things, that's why i lose them so often.
but she said if i asked politely
they would give them back.

and every time they have.

daul
the pixies didn't steal you
so i can't ask them for help
and daul?
i even asked god
so far i haven't heard back

but it doesn't look so good

so i'll just keep looking
until i can't anymore

the finale seems to be
coming closer
and
closer

May 27, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daul
i am so sad
and alone
stuck in a rut
stuck in my own body

i try to sleep
(for escape)
but even in my dreams i recognize
myself

daul

i'm accused
and left behind
never the one chosen.

and even you left too soon
and even if you hadn't left
what would you want
with someone like me?

daul

there are pixies in my house
they follow me around
my mum told me before
that the pixies steal my things, that's why i lose them so often.
but she said if i asked politely
they would give them back.

and every time they have.

daul
the pixies didn't steal you
so i can't ask them for help
and daul?
i even asked god
so far i haven't heard back

but it doesn't look so good

so i'll just keep looking
until i can't anymore

the finale seems to be
coming closer
and
closer

May 27, 2012 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daul
i thought i felt better but i feel the same
i feel so morbid and lonely and i wish you could help talk to me
i hope you are happy wherever oyu are i really do

March 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home