"I'm going to be a good wife." Daul what happened? That was the present, talking about the future, now that statement now must read "She would've made a good wife," the present talking about the unknown.
What could have happened in eleven days to make you do such a thing? You were so special to so many. Thank you for bringing beauty into our lives. Rest peacefully, love.
35 Comments:
프랑스에서는 호떡에 잼 발라 먹어요?
한국에서는 호떡안에 잼이 들어있는데*^^*
i love that little yogurt drink!
담배 피다가 이사진 생각나서 글써요.
포크와 나이프는 무슨 의미에요?;;
전..지금부터 진심 해석 오해 진실 거짓 찌질함 망상 욕망 망설임 혼란 인연 운명 이런 것들을 고민 해봐야 겠어요.
I wish I was a good cook! I just sit on the computer during my insomnia episodes!
호떡=둘리 잼=피 사과=뼈 포크 나이프 잘못했어요. 잘못했어요.
Yummyyyyy <3
hahaha!! i love that. looks good. though i suck at making breakfast so i'd make a bad wife :-(.... LOL
looks yummy!!!! =P
That looks yum! I could eat that right now.
mmm syrup overdose!
i spy a yummy yogurt drink! =P looks good!
I saw you in RUSSH. I miss your long blonde hair.
aww looks good. I made pancakes yesterday
korean yogurt! my fav <3
i love you daul. you're my role model.
102889.blogspot.com
wow this looks so yummy!! 0_0 it's 11pm and i really want this breakfast ^^
aw :'(. rest in peace, you would have been a FABULOSE wife.
Daul, what happened?!
yes, you could of been a good wife! you could of been my good 선배.. this is really hard to believe
You would have been an AMAZING wife =D RIP luvee
this is awful to see knowing what we know now. awfully sad. condolences.
"I'm going to be a good wife."
Daul what happened? That was the present, talking about the future, now that statement now must read "She would've made a good wife," the present talking about the unknown.
i hope you found the happiness that escaped you here.. hope its pretty over there.
:''''(((((((
this is horrible to know now. only days before... what happened, no one will ever know.
Rest in Peace!! You would of made anyone happy.. an excellent wife indeed!! :)
What could have happened in eleven days to make you do such a thing? You were so special to so many. Thank you for bringing beauty into our lives. Rest peacefully, love.
For some reason this post makes me the most sad..............
Ben, me too. This one makes me most sad too. :(
I don't get it..Why did you kill yourself
I can't bring myself to look at this post, knowing what I know now.
I agree with those previous, this post makes me most sad.
:(
so so sad youre gone. You really were an inspiration to so many people..
This comment has been removed by the author.
You would of made the most fantastic wife Daul. You may have decayed into a wilting rose but your beautiful presence still lives on.
:(
we miss u seems like there is no one here :(
miss u daul, thinking about you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home