posted by daul at 7:55 AM
mile long legs!
wow. your legs extend for MILLLLEEES. I do like the photoshoot. <3
ok that does it. i'm in love.
just shave yer head alreadyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnvy7ryTlc
Gorgeous! I love Polaroids.
<3 from Hong Kong.although I miss your blonde hair.i love how you are embracing the short.
polaroid is so hot. lol
hi new polas!!!
pretty <3
Solely Naturally GORGEOUS YOU are!!!:)
you're such a minx with that haircut!
gorgeous!!!!!
I MISS YOUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW POLAROIDS<3
i miss your updates!
wowwww!! love all the photos! gorgeous. I love polaroid!
i wish we were bffand was very appreciative of your now-deleted snejana post.
Your legs are perfect !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
17 Comments:
mile long legs!
wow. your legs extend for MILLLLEEES. I do like the photoshoot. <3
ok that does it. i'm in love.
just shave yer head already
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnvy7ryTlc
Gorgeous! I love Polaroids.
<3 from Hong Kong.
although I miss your blonde hair.
i love how you are embracing the short.
polaroid is so hot. lol
hi new polas!!!
pretty <3
Solely Naturally GORGEOUS YOU are!!!:)
you're such a minx with that haircut!
gorgeous!!!!!
I MISS YOUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW POLAROIDS<3
i miss your updates!
wowwww!! love all the photos! gorgeous. I love polaroid!
i wish we were bff
and was very appreciative of your now-deleted snejana post.
Your legs are perfect !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home