You look great. Wow your hair looks so healthy after being blonde! I added dark on the underneath side of my hair to change it up...doesn't look very healthy.
Congrats on your show bookings!
Jullien has one more on Thursday so far. He never remembers the names though (typical boy)...drives me crazy! He closed one show though...was pretty excited about that.
10 Comments:
So beautiful ^^. Speaking of Christophes, do you know Christophe Willem?
You did so great! I love your short hair x)
you look amazing. and the lacoste collection was love<3
yummy pants.
Hey Daul! I loved the look you were wearing at Lacoste. Plus so happy for you for booking Lacoste!!
EXCITED ABOUT YOU @ ZAC POSEN! (:
can't wait for the rest of fashion week.
You look great. Wow your hair looks so healthy after being blonde! I added dark on the underneath side of my hair to change it up...doesn't look very healthy.
Congrats on your show bookings!
Jullien has one more on Thursday so far. He never remembers the names though (typical boy)...drives me crazy! He closed one show though...was pretty excited about that.
so clean n crisp!!!!!!!!!!!
www.jetblackdye.blogspot.com
Hey Daul, How's your fashion week so far? Hope you had a blast!
what a cool blog you have here!
:')
~kathy
nice haircut.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home