I love your blonde hair!! I dyed my hair blonde when I was in Korea (last winter) and had ahjumas point at me. LOL. I know the feeling. How did you keep it so healthy looking? Mine looked like a haystack that got hit with lightning (Picture here: http://porkchopyum.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-miss.html).
DAUL BABY LOVE!!!!! It's stunning mademoiselle!!! I would love to dance all night long at G.A.Y with you on "Sexy Girl" stay fierce! Lucas and I are waiting for you in Paris We miss you baby xxx Louis
20 Comments:
beautifulllll
i had always wished you and jiyong would do a photoshoot together for numero or nylon korea when you still had your blonde hair. lol.
Love it! I can't wait for the collection, All those pieces look so amazing!
HELLO!!!!!!!!! Amazing.
http://lactoseintolerart.blogspot.com
I love your blonde hair!! I dyed my hair blonde when I was in Korea (last winter) and had ahjumas point at me. LOL. I know the feeling. How did you keep it so healthy looking? Mine looked like a haystack that got hit with lightning (Picture here: http://porkchopyum.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-miss.html).
p.s. Love your dancing! It's sexy but not trashy.
OMG! Wow - WOW!!!:)
BEAUTIFUL!
Amazing! You look so gorgeous!
DAUL BABY LOVE!!!!!
It's stunning mademoiselle!!! I would love to dance all night long at G.A.Y with you on "Sexy Girl"
stay fierce!
Lucas and I are waiting for you in Paris
We miss you baby
xxx
Louis
STUNNING. and it looks like you had so much fun!
18hrs of dancing in high heels for it to be edited to a 1 and a half min video.
ouch. your poor feet must hurt.
daul daul daul!!! congrats on being the model citizen for NYLON magazine!!! your haircut looks amazing!!
hey daul. i love your style. so unique and sexy. i am a korean-musician, living in canada who feels like a foreigner like yourself. LOL
check out my music if you like and keep up the good work. love your new hair =)
http://www.myspace.com/lunaseaux
bite down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xU1M-MdH5c
i was so excited to see you modeling for this line! Loved every second of this video!
i love it!!!
so beautiful! can't wait to see the other videos!
great video! and so lovely hair, you look so good with blond)
How fun...nothing better than dancing! You look amazing as usual, but Blonde hair is A LOT of work!
Posted a pic of my son at a Lord and Taylor party. Stop by and see. Are you in NY?
"miss my blonde hair but i want to swim and have a life"
LOL! Well said! Brunettes can have fun, too *swishes around dark brown hair*
I saw that video a few days ago...you were so great! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home