posted by daul at 12:45 PM
harrr so cute!
Hi cuties!!
the one the right makes me think of a cute bubmblee bee!
* er left
so cute. never seen purely back guineapigs before. :D
Haha. I thought they were a pair of slippers at first.
so cuteeeeeeee.
what does jamong means?
You're so funnyif I were you, i raise a dog or a cat instead of that *thing* sorry ;(
They look like siamese guinea pigs!!!Love your blog! xMadamehttp://www.madamesays.com/
You could make a nice little pair of warm slippers out of them! Joking ... they're sweet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
12 Comments:
harrr so cute!
Hi cuties!!
the one the right makes me think of a cute bubmblee bee!
* er left
so cute. never seen purely back guineapigs before. :D
Haha. I thought they were a pair of slippers at first.
Haha. I thought they were a pair of slippers at first.
so cuteeeeeeee.
what does jamong means?
You're so funny
if I were you, i raise a dog or a cat instead of that *thing*
sorry ;(
They look like siamese guinea pigs!!!
Love your blog! x
Madame
http://www.madamesays.com/
You could make a nice little pair of warm slippers out of them! Joking ... they're sweet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home