say hi to model award thing


on the 15th of january me and young kwang kim got a model award
we were both happy because both of us started working together when we were like 16
shooting together haha and now we are like....19 , 21........ (im 19....btw............)
wow im so encouraged to continue working
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im wearing chanel...........
i was going to wear the belt but then.....it was too big on me so i just went simple.
also my hair is changed now. my hairs so flat so its changed!!!!!!!!!!!
my manager (best <3 ) didnt know how to use my camera so i only have this shot
ah also, i started writing a column for CECI magazine from feb issue
its called "DAUL SAYS DAUL DOES"
it shows how i feel like dressing every month + shows variation of styling with same item
+ interview with my friends /interesting things around me every month.
we are planning some fun stuff for summer too.
im doing this for a year ...........
wow...my second job...writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im going to pay for cabs + rent with this....
this feb issue theres uh me and young kwang hanging out at caster bar!

8 Comments:
Isn't it supposed to be your manager's job to call people that can use a camera?
Just asking.
Excited for you!
:)
Can't wait to read what you write... I hope you post it on your blog too.
I didn't know you're 19, you look older. I'm 21 yrs old.
The male model is hot hot hot!
Congrats on the award dear.
{xox}
wow, congratulations! I do not know exactly what the prize is for and who gives it, but its great anyway! I wish I was able to get ceci on a regular basis just for your column, if there is some source for it online, let me know, do you?
please post ur writings on your blog.if you are allowed to
and congratulations to both of you
i thought you are older btw.like 23 or 24, wow.
congrats on the award! ^_^
id really like to read some of these writings of yours!
congratulations!! i love ceci... i'll definitely be looking for your section!
Congrats! I'll be grabbing Ceci now just to read your column!!
Ahh i've recently received a fluffy hat like yours! Congrats on the award. Love your eds =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home