I don't understand how a Korean "rapper" can use the word 'niga' in his music? As in Korean culture certain words in the US have meaning and a history behind it. This looks like someone who wants to be like 50 cent but has no clue. It makes the "artist" seem less credible. Poser.
Thanks, that video has now been added to my youtube favourites. I think it's pretty obvious that the word has no meaning to him, but it's funny how he thinks it makes him hard
5 Comments:
brZZZZZZZZZAP.
jojo
wat the eff. hahaha
I don't understand how a Korean "rapper" can use the word 'niga' in his music? As in Korean culture certain words in the US have meaning and a history behind it. This looks like someone who wants to be like 50 cent but has no clue. It makes the "artist" seem less credible. Poser.
Thanks, that video has now been added to my youtube favourites.
I think it's pretty obvious that the word has no meaning to him, but it's funny how he thinks it makes him hard
i think KO is saying NI-GA that means "you are" or "you did" in korean, not the n word
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home