2009/09/03

Say hi to spokes person for Korean tourism

Hahhahahahahahahahahshshahahahahaha

funny but im honoured !!!!!!

I feel useful?????

So come to Seoul cos it's my hometown
it's a very hardcore city
which looks super calm during the day
but at night it's so decadant!!!!!

this end of October is going to be fun because
my friend junghee from Dailyprojects
invited Richard nicoll gareth pugh Philip lim damir doma
to visit n show + im throwing a wild party
at Dailyprojects ! :D

6 Comments:

Blogger I'm a mean street kid. said...

damn, wish i could go in oct! im going around jan next year though. any good events on around that time?

September 3, 2009 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger NPU said...

can you find me a job in korea? I'm the whitest korean, my korean sucks, and i'm sitting in my cubicle right now trying to stay awake. i love your blog.

September 3, 2009 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger nana said...

aw man, i'm planning on going next spring (hopefully!) seoul looks fabulousss. you should make a post of all your favorite places there~

September 3, 2009 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. u r kidding. i heart Daily projects but it's gonna be even more awesome wit all the guests n ur party, arrrrgh i so wanna be there. i needa plane ticket!!!!!!! gd luck btw :) xoxo

September 3, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Your Conscience said...

Ah! I absolutely love Daily Projects. I just HAD to go there when I went to visit Seoul since I saw it on this blog. 2 floors of awesome and the cafe was so chill. I'm sure the party is going to be amazing!

September 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, im alrdy here rite now. i love it. unfortunately i have to leave tmrw in the morning. im so sad abt it. never thought id ever be sad about having to go back to tokyo, but this time ard i am. wanna stay here. go to ur party. be chill. seoul is fun.

September 3, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home