2009/08/25

say hi to dont you want me baby



why am i relating to this song's lyrics.

god.... i mean i never worked as a waitress but.


all my life i was with demented older intellectuals or artists as boyfriends

respected me, felt sorry for me and also at the same time kinda hated me

they tried to influence me as much as possible .

taught me about a lot of stuff theologically and tried to show me their world

i understood
and related to some.
i felt sorry for them too.
compassion is not love.
and i was a sensitive lover

but emotionally none of their topics
touched my heart.

i wonder if it touched theirs too.

analysis and knowledge makes people feel secure.

but do you really understand?




cos i really don't give a shit about chomsky.

i would rather have a hug


i guess this is why when i see woody allen movies i feel so depressed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter Ash Lee said...

Hey Daul, I'm a friend of Suk Woo's and in Paris for a week for work for a magazine I publish in NYC.

Suk Woo mentioned that you lived here and I wanted to see if you wanted to meet up? Suk Woo and I have been talking about starting a new publication, and he had mentioned that he wanted to work with you. Let me know if you've got any free time. My email is: peter@peterashlee.com

Thanks!

August 25, 2009 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU

August 25, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Júlía said...

I'm not too psyched about lovers who try to also be your teachers,

I'd rather be with someone to learn about the world together, or teach each other.

someone whose conversations make you feel alive and not bored,

and above all someone who understands when you just need a hug.

I don't know if I've met this person but I just thought I'd share the thought.

August 25, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Sven said...

mad deep

August 25, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger slegna said...

when i was young, i wanted an intellect.
i got one, but he did not understand the depth of love.
now all i want is love.

heck intellect.
you'll find it. love.

August 27, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home