2009/09/06

say hi to proper cut innit!!!

















final CUT!

YAY now i can go swim

31 Comments:

Blogger Karu said...

Wow, really short! And dark, too. Unexpected, but it looks good! ^^

September 6, 2009 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love it! It gives your face such amazingly clean features, it glows. It has some kinda 90s vibe to it kinda, it reminds me of whats her name christie turlington i think.

September 6, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH SAY HI TO I DIE.

September 6, 2009 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger THE CAT'S MIU said...

SAY HI TO YOU CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING

September 6, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger I'm a mean street kid. said...

FIERCE!

September 6, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I LUV this STYLE!
p.s. I moved the arrow down really fast and it was sooo cool like a moving film of YOU POSING!!!:)

September 6, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Short hair is FREEEEEDOM.

Love you for bein' bold to do it.

September 6, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Boré said...

JENNY SHIMIZU REVIVAL INNIT

September 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh you look so beautiful!

September 6, 2009 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Final cut is gorgeous. great choice

September 7, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger nana said...

you look amazing! wow wow wow!

September 7, 2009 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa Petrarca said...

Looks good and will be much easier!

Stop by my Lisa Petrarca Blog Post: Is it Broken...Warning Gross Post!

Hope your weekend is better than mine!

September 7, 2009 at 2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooooow

September 7, 2009 at 5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like an Asian Tilda Swinton

September 7, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Bisous Natasha said...

beautiful ;-)

snoblak.blogspot.com

September 7, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger WJ said...

Completely hot and so androgynously cool! I'm sad to see the blonde go though, personally!

September 7, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger 4TH AND BLEEKER said...

YOU ARE DEVINE

X

4TH AND BLEEKER

September 7, 2009 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

damn you for being able to pull anything off! i love it xo

September 7, 2009 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger angie said...

amazing and your dress too!

September 8, 2009 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Lane said...

That cut is so beautiful on you. Very flattering!

September 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger ivy said...

Miss your blond hair
but U LOOK GREAT IN THIS HAIR TOO!!!
very very fashionable!!

September 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Lucy in the Sky said...

I'm loving it!!!!! I'm thinking of getting my dark hair clipped really short, too!

September 10, 2009 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger sunni said...

say hi to better than tina chow!!

September 10, 2009 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I still adapt your hair. your so hot.

September 10, 2009 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Lactose Intoler-Art said...

Looks great! I have to agree with some, I miss the blonde, but a new change is always good, you can pull anything off!!

http://lactoseintolerart.blogspot.com

September 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Aurélie said...

you're really beautiful!
also with blond hair <3

September 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger nana said...

just saw your NYLONtv clip, and the hair looks even better in real life. hope you have loads of fun during nyfw!

September 12, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous features you have!

September 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger joey said...

yeyeyeyeyeah!!!

September 13, 2009 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger joey said...

http://i27.tinypic.com/2wcqkbb.png

September 18, 2009 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger jinners said...

love

September 22, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home