posted by daul at 6:38 AM
giiirlfriend....i love your videos. still thinking about "Miss Honey". lolsnoblak.blogspot.com
this is a beautiful post.
OMG loved these songs and it bring back so much high school memoriesAlso, I really like your blog and please ignore all the hatersAs a gaysian , I understand how misogynist and homophobic certain chinese, korean and japense ppl can be but please ignore them.Metrogaysian in Toronto
OMG These were some of my favorite songs growing up!!
Great Music
holy shit i remember that day. i was in LA
see this is way i love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]View mobile version
7 Comments:
giiirlfriend....i love your videos. still thinking about "Miss Honey". lol
snoblak.blogspot.com
this is a beautiful post.
OMG loved these songs and it bring back so much high school memories
Also, I really like your blog and please ignore all the haters
As a gaysian , I understand how misogynist and homophobic certain chinese, korean and japense ppl can be but please ignore them.
Metrogaysian in Toronto
OMG These were some of my favorite songs growing up!!
Great Music
holy shit i remember that day. i was in LA
see this is way i love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home