posted by daul at 6:41 PM
Oh, wow. Even though you say it's not finished, it looks really good! Can't wait to see the final product. ^^
Love it. :) Short hair rules.
HI! Mabuhay! That's Hello in Philippines...I wish I could do that too, everybody's turning blonde nowadays, you kinda looked like Devon Aoki with your long blonde hair, good thing you cut it now, now you look like JingYo which is way cooler!Aylavet!!! J'adorreeeee!
OH WOW that is sucha big change!from black to blonde and then from long to shortyou are definitely adventurous
oh my gosh!!! I loved your long hair though. But this is even better!!! <3 Daul, you're gorgeous!
Damn, that looks really good! Can't wait to see what the end result looks like!
oooh how exciting! another transformation
0_0
SQUEEEE!
OH MON DIEU:))) WOW, what a change !!! and it's no finished??? You're just a pretty interlligent crazy girl :)))
OMAGAAADDD!!!!! so pretty! you look good in both short and long hairr!!! :)
I loved your long hair, but I bet you feel freer now that it's short. Can't wait to see the finished do!!!
It SOLELY ROCKS!!!:)
I can't belive it!! you cutting hair!!!> < WoWso much beautiful.
wow. looks great!
I scream shorterrrrr, wooohooo
You can rock any hair style. ;]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]View mobile version
18 Comments:
Oh, wow. Even though you say it's not finished, it looks really good! Can't wait to see the final product. ^^
Love it. :) Short hair rules.
HI! Mabuhay!
That's Hello in Philippines...
I wish I could do that too, everybody's turning blonde nowadays, you kinda looked like Devon Aoki with your long blonde hair, good thing you cut it now, now you look like JingYo which is way cooler!
Aylavet!!! J'adorreeeee!
OH WOW
that is sucha big change!
from black to blonde and then from long to short
you are definitely adventurous
oh my gosh!!! I loved your long hair though. But this is even better!!! <3 Daul, you're gorgeous!
Damn, that looks really good! Can't wait to see what the end result looks like!
oooh how exciting! another transformation
0_0
SQUEEEE!
OH MON DIEU:))) WOW, what a change !!! and it's no finished??? You're just a pretty interlligent crazy girl :)))
OMAGAAADDD!!!!! so pretty! you look good in both short and long hairr!!! :)
I loved your long hair, but I bet you feel freer now that it's short. Can't wait to see the finished do!!!
It SOLELY ROCKS!!!:)
I can't belive it!!
you cutting hair!!!
> < WoW
so much beautiful.
wow. looks great!
I scream shorterrrrr, wooohooo
You can rock any hair style. ;]
You can rock any hair style. ;]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home