2009/07/31

say hi to... WOMAN POWER!




YES!!!!!!YES!!!!!YES!!!!!!!

i told myself.
no more bitchin abt my life in korea

no more I USED TO GO TO SPA TWICE A WEEK

fuck that mercedes
i dont even have a driving liscence
i cant drive it ANYWAY

I live without my parents help in paris,

YES NOW I KNOW HOW TO MAKE COFFEE AND USE LAUNDRY MACHINE!!!!!

IM GOING TO BE like that BALD WOMAN!!!!!!!!


IM GONNA TAKE CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger american dream said...

true woman cooks for all family breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! lol
it is actually super hard

July 31, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger b said...

Alexyss Tylor is a goddess.

July 31, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger astral intiative said...

vagina power!

August 1, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger etoilee8 said...

My friend showed me the penis power video a while back. I was in awe. You can tell that lady is speaking from some true life experiences. Congrats on learning how to make coffee and use a laundry machine :D

August 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home