morocco... SAY HAYYYYYYY

i like ... ahrab ppl
theyre cool.... HABIBI
i grew up in super muslim area in malaysia when i was a child
it was in terenganu so its not same, but really simmilar !!!
i was like wow....coooooool
and also ahrab boys are cool like theyre so tanned and fit body
and wears tight tight shirts and tight tight jeans
have close-shaved hair and kind of this boyish attitude, looking for something
smoking on the street....
so cute. i was on the beach and i was very pleased.
im like...the only asian person in the whole city i think (im in tanger)
ppl stare like mad cos im like...blonde asian but i decided to wear yohji
and enjoy the attention.
tokenism!!!!!!
YALLAH!!!!


10 Comments:
I didn't know you grew up in Malaysia.. i live in malaysia, lulz
they r so weird to me ))
I actually LMAO in real life when I saw the second picture. Funny shit.
Hi Daul,
You should check this out in Morocco in Nov if you can make it, Yoga Trance Dance may be something you'll like..http://www.shivarea.com/retreats.php
last photo reminds me of the cheshire cat
http://www.ebbemunk.dk/alice/23a_cheshire_cat.jpg
I like your blog, where can i see your paintings?
o crap that picture scared the shit out of me! glad you're enjoying the middle east!
I'm Korean american and I'm actually living in Tanger right now! And I know two other Korean girls here. Sooo that makes 4
sweet i'm from malaysia. didn't know you grew up there! haha. awesome.
hahahaha i love that.
well, in algeria right now there are a lot of chinese people. they get used to it, but well they tend to buuild their chinatown in algier which start some disputs.
but if ever an maghrebian guy is yelling at you, you havee to sayy HHHHHMMMAAAAAR, KILB, SAMEL, ROH SHOUF 3IMAK heheheh... all bad words, im not translating it ;)
actually you gotta know how to pronounce it else they will laugh at you ,)
omg you lived in terengganu of all places? ha, i'm from there. super muslim area, i agree, but today the best vintage is from terengganu, surprisingly. x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home