posted by daul at 6:12 AM
he could be the person Owen Wilson was supposed to impersonate in Zoolander! as a homage so to say?
Oh shit. I love Peter Berlin so much; he's so tacky and wonderful.
i'm a big fan of this man too.
i love it!!!
Cool! Ik saw you walking near rue bretagne after I ate a pie yesterday!You are absolutely gorgeous!No im not a stalker hahax
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
he could be the person Owen Wilson was supposed to impersonate in Zoolander! as a homage so to say?
Oh shit. I love Peter Berlin so much; he's so tacky and wonderful.
i'm a big fan of this man too.
i love it!!!
Cool! Ik saw you walking near rue bretagne after I ate a pie yesterday!
You are absolutely gorgeous!
No im not a stalker haha
x
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home