posted by daul at 1:15 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
이거진짜좋다!
patty kim is a legend!lol at being banned. too much free thinking?
All blogspots are banned in China. But most people use VPNs and those work great!
that sucks!i think they are just jealous of your awesomeness? maybe?
I want to be banned in China too.I really love your blog! Keep forking!
Well, not over here in Hong Kong!
all blog websites are banned in china i think. even facebook, youtubee -
why did they banned your blog? that's against freedom of expression..
my friend in beijing just told me that blogspot in general is blocked and shes not able to see mine either. bummer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
이거진짜좋다!
patty kim is a legend!
lol at being banned. too much free thinking?
All blogspots are banned in China. But most people use VPNs and those work great!
that sucks!
i think they are just jealous of your awesomeness? maybe?
I want to be banned in China too.
I really love your blog! Keep forking!
Well, not over here in Hong Kong!
all blog websites are banned in china i think. even facebook, youtubee -
why did they banned your blog? that's against freedom of expression..
my friend in beijing just told me that blogspot in general is blocked and shes not able to see mine either. bummer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home