2009/06/06

say hi to ... im a Thierry fan!





i just shot this boy Thierry for Lurve magazine
he was found by edward sejin kim ... who was casting

he is so.....PRETTY!!!

i was so amazed by his prettiness....!!!!

Thierry @ karins

7 Comments:

Blogger kittenmasks said...

If I were 16, he'd be my dream boyfriend.

Ok, I'm not 16, and he's still my dream boyfriend.

June 6, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

he is adorable.
polaroid with you and thierry is love!

June 6, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Lucy in the Sky said...

:O he IS pretty!!!!!

June 6, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger みっち said...

Hi Daul,

I was browsing through the internet and came upon this Japanese magazine article that said you were half-Japanese..?

Raw translation of the blue bubble: 일한half의 다울은, 실은 디자이너-!

Narly.

June 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Thanks for sharing the prettiness!

June 17, 2009 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger heejin said...

DAUL yOU ARE 볼매:D

June 29, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Zadie Xa said...

He looks like Eminem.

November 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home