You shouldn't have thought about suiciding ..suicide is not gonna solve all your problems my dear daul i thought you were enjoying your life you said you want to be a mom! daul you have everyone here.. I love you just the way you are. :'( and I know how it feels to be depressed! you should have confronted everyone about your mood,and they will help you , they won't leave you. :'( may your soul rest in a beautiful place.
1 Comments:
You shouldn't have thought about suiciding ..suicide is not gonna solve all your problems my dear daul i thought you were enjoying your life you said you want to be a mom! daul you have everyone here.. I love you just the way you are. :'( and I know how it feels to be depressed! you should have confronted everyone about your mood,and they will help you , they won't leave you. :'( may your soul rest in a beautiful place.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home