say hi to bag collabo!
AHHHHHH i love doing collaboration its so fuuuuuuuuuun
i did this for COACH like its for charity
it looks better in person, than photograph
it will be on harpers bazaar korea april issue for like charity stuff
go bid!!! and say u like mine the best!!!!!!!!UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i did this during ny fashion week so i was like slightly stressed (cos busy shooting tv show )
so i thought about it ALOT before i did the bag and the actual process was quite easy.
they gave me this photo as example and i was like SHYEAHHH watever i do i can do better than JLo
cos it looks like this


i got kinda confident for no reason, and then i saw in paris when we were shooting this
how other korean celebs + fashion people did the bag and i was like... oh no
mine sucks....
..........

11 Comments:
oh I think your's is great! better than the celebrities ones you posted
Honestly, some of the others are too busy, are I dunno, they seem like they're trying. It shouldn't seem like it's trying, it should just be. The fade is nice, animal prints can be so loud and I don't really like that personally (and it has a nice feel). Anyway, gl at auction.
i like yours :)
love it and love others ! :D
Daul I like yours!!! it's so simple but strong.
well, i guess the point is that you tried to make your bag like it's going to be someone's real accessory in the look, so you were like instinctively doing it good for an ensemble - not very pretentious but interesting. so cheer up 8) yours looks great, and by the way nobody from these ppl are connected with fashion as close as you.. oh and right - jenny's bag sucks. i liked the SarahMichelleGellar's idea but the realization could be much better
No it doesnt suck!! Hun, your bag is amazing! Incredible job!!
Yours is good!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love your bag! those bags made by American celebrities don't even look so good -__- yours is a lot better. I saw the other bags created by famous Koreans, too. They all actually look really really good but don't say yours sucks because they're all really good in different ways! all different styles, y'know? haha I wish I knew Korean, though so I could read the Coach auction website so I'll have to get my Korean friends to translate :b
nice bags
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home