babe! I was just surfing around and came across your blog... it's funny cos I was actually just clearing some stuff out at home and came across this picture of you me and kelly at the lift at claymore just coming down from marco's and henry's place! do you remember it? you were like.. 16.. and I found this video in my computer of you going on and on about like, the science of 'fuck you'. Hahahha. Hilarious!!! remember those days!! Anyway please keep in touch! do you have facebook or something?? kelly was in singapore couple of months ago and we went to bali together and were reminiscing about old days and wondering how you were doing.
email me or something! So if we end up in the same country we can say hi and see how each other has grown!! xxx
2 Comments:
are you still gonna blog on here?!
babe! I was just surfing around and came across your blog... it's funny cos I was actually just clearing some stuff out at home and came across this picture of you me and kelly at the lift at claymore just coming down from marco's and henry's place! do you remember it? you were like.. 16.. and I found this video in my computer of you going on and on about like, the science of 'fuck you'. Hahahha. Hilarious!!! remember those days!! Anyway please keep in touch! do you have facebook or something?? kelly was in singapore couple of months ago and we went to bali together and were reminiscing about old days and wondering how you were doing.
email me or something! So if we end up in the same country we can say hi and see how each other has grown!! xxx
belle aka Capo De Fusca II :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home