posted by daul at 4:10 PM
100% gayness. wow. not to mention flat haha. u go boy!
I want to laugh, but unfortunately I'm afraid he sings better than me! lol
LOL, he is now a famous Youtube star, at least Korea is getting recognized kekek just kiddin. He was very entertaining.
ohmygod. Quality entertainment. He's so into it! Such a coolie!
what a fucking cute girl lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
100% gayness. wow. not to mention flat haha. u go boy!
I want to laugh, but unfortunately I'm afraid he sings better than me! lol
LOL, he is now a famous Youtube star, at least Korea is getting recognized kekek just kiddin. He was very entertaining.
ohmygod. Quality entertainment. He's so into it! Such a coolie!
what a fucking cute girl lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home