posted by daul at 11:02 AM
You like drugs, I like your mum, sorted.
WOWWWWWWWWthe woman who has red hair is miwa yanagi ?coooooooooooooooooolif that woman is miwa yanagi
No, It's Not Miwa, Miwa is the photographer (obviously!)
What's Elevator Girl Series? It sounds so interesting. I'm definitely going to check it out. your blog is wonderfully cute btw. And you've got such a personality. ♥
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
You like drugs, I like your mum, sorted.
WOWWWWWWWW
the woman who has red hair is miwa yanagi ?
cooooooooooooooooool
if that woman is miwa yanagi
No, It's Not Miwa, Miwa is the photographer (obviously!)
What's Elevator Girl Series? It sounds so interesting. I'm definitely going to check it out.
your blog is wonderfully cute btw. And you've got such a personality. ♥
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home