posted by DAULMONSTER at 8:07 PM
the photos not showing up daul! i think the link to the photos bad.....
This comment has been removed by the author.
Here is a photo shoot I did with the tops I designed, called "Summer Mood". http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/2007/04/25/summer-mood-photoshoot/Please do check it out if you have time and leave your critique. Is there any model potential I ask YOU Daul, you should know!Diana
hot outfit daul! and is that your doggy? its cute! :o)))))))))oxoxox
wow a nice dress and such a cute dog!you look like a fashionable vers. of legally blond! just a random blogger :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
the photos not showing up daul! i think the link to the photos bad.....
This comment has been removed by the author.
Here is a photo shoot I did with the tops I designed, called "Summer Mood".
http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/
2007/04/25/summer-mood-photoshoot/
Please do check it out if you have time and leave your critique.
Is there any model potential I ask YOU Daul, you should know!
Diana
hot outfit daul! and is that your doggy? its cute! :o)))))))))
oxoxox
wow a nice dress and such a cute dog!you look like a fashionable vers. of legally blond! just a random blogger :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home