hmmmm.
i sometimes wonder.
why.
why.
why.
why.
why.
why.
i was at the m___shapes
my friend says
im korean,
and the doorman goes
"WOW I THOUGHT
KOREANS JUST BOMB EVERYBODY"
and i go take a taxi, the driver asks where im from
i say "im korean"
and he goes "well, korean japanese chinese samething"
AND THE QUESTION I GET THE MOST
"SO ARE U LIKE NORTH KOREAN OR SOUTH KOREAN"
seriously.
you kidding me right?
why.
why.
why.
why.
why.
why.
i was at the m___shapes
my friend says
im korean,
and the doorman goes
"WOW I THOUGHT
KOREANS JUST BOMB EVERYBODY"
and i go take a taxi, the driver asks where im from
i say "im korean"
and he goes "well, korean japanese chinese samething"
AND THE QUESTION I GET THE MOST
"SO ARE U LIKE NORTH KOREAN OR SOUTH KOREAN"
seriously.
you kidding me right?

11 Comments:
I'm Korean as well, all through school people would ask me if Jackie Chan was my dad or if I knew Yao Ming......I'm like....not all Asian people are related or know each other and we do not all look the same.
This has no connection with your post, but if you interested see this magazine: www.thememagazine.com
there discussion are avant-garde Asian culture, they have unique point of view.
그리고 나는 한국이랑 서울이 너무 재밌어요, 다울양.
안녕.
석우
저도 한국이랑 서울이 좋아요
그냥...
진짜 오랫만에
한국사람이라고 -_-
인종차별당하는것이 어이가없어서
Do not ignore any asians!
너네가 더 못생겼어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
컄컄컄 폭탄은 너네덜 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
the same thing happends to me ,people always come up to me talking spanish,they will say so much before i can get a word in to tell them "no i dont speak spansih!
yes, racism is ridiculous
and its not only towards asians,
it towards almost every race
i love korea and im proud to be
korean and asian.
also ive got this many times,
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
OR DO U NEED ME TO SPEAK
SLOWER?"
i get the are you south korean/north korean question all the time!
I remember the top students in my school were given the opportunity to go on an overseas excursion to Japan, and the (caucasion) Japanese teacher pulled me aside and said, "remember while you're in Japan - try not to tell anyone you're half Thai, because, well, you know, Thais are often prostitutes and just generally lower class in Asia."
i get the same EXACT questions and comments.. i'm sorry. just ignore them.
I FEEL YO PAAAAAAAAAAIN!
I know this was posted LONG ago, but just wanted to vent as well...
As I was talking to the admissions at Central Saint Martins in London the guy I was talking to kept stressing that I take the English As A Second Language test
Its like fuck no... I was born in the US
I understand you a hundred percent
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home