2009/10/24

say hi to where are you from?


where are you from?

where do you think im from?

i don't know some place beautiful

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're all from different planets :)

October 25, 2009 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how strange when we look in the mirror and don't recognize ourselves, each time a new face

October 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 26, 2009 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger the november princess said...

When people ask me this at work, I always say "I don't know, my family moved a lot, since my dad was in the military." Usually I'll say northern Virginia though, but I don't mean it, I say it to give them an answer. I guess "America" more generally would be the correct answer.

October 29, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Jing Qian said...

rest in some place beautiful.

November 21, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Alice Korlyhanova said...

third planet from the sun

April 4, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home