I was just wondering (and I hope you don't think I'm a stalker ... lol actually I am i guess) but is your korean male friend with the cool haircut a stylist for a korean pop group??? thx
Hey Daul! It was really nice meeting you today! Thank you for the help with the map and everything! You left in a hurry and i forgot to ask for you mail address to show you my photos.I really want to photograph you..that if your agency agrees of course.I hope to hear from you soon! Hug P.S I had to use someone elses blog because I don't have one! You can write me at berthlot@yahoo.co.uk
when i grow out all the black hair color from my hair (which is taking ages) you've inspired me to go superblonde. i love it. it changed your whole look
I just discovered your blog, funny stuff... keep it up! Plus if you live close to Les Halles in Paris, we're neighbors, I might run into you in the street :-)
daul you were so beautiful it breaks my heart that you are not here i wish i could talk to you and tell you the things i feel like you used to do with all of us
9 Comments:
You guys look so elegant. I love the touch of the towel turban, preferred by bathers worldwide.
hi daul!
I was just wondering (and I hope you don't think I'm a stalker ... lol actually I am i guess) but is your korean male friend with the cool haircut a stylist for a korean pop group??? thx
Kim DAUL : you are the most unique model that I've ever seen.
I've linked your blog. And you must know that this is the first time I know such a model like you who were really close with your own family :)
good girl, you are my inspiration.
how old are you? i'm 16, is that true that you're 17 now?
Hey Daul! It was really nice meeting you today! Thank you for the help with the map and everything! You left in a hurry and i forgot to ask for you mail address to show you my photos.I really want to photograph you..that if your agency agrees of course.I hope to hear from you soon! Hug
P.S I had to use someone elses blog because I don't have one!
You can write me at berthlot@yahoo.co.uk
Robert
say hi to drawing of daul!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn305/racheljeehye2/daul.png
fellow guinea pig luvur,
cornykoreannerd
*haha i love the drawing of you above.
when i grow out all the black hair color from my hair (which is taking ages) you've inspired me to go superblonde. i love it. it changed your whole look
<3 Ingrid
http://ingridholm.xanga.com/
Fun blog! Glad I found it!
I just discovered your blog, funny stuff... keep it up! Plus if you live close to Les Halles in Paris, we're neighbors, I might run into you in the street :-)
daul you were so beautiful
it breaks my heart that you are not here
i wish i could talk to you
and tell you the things i feel
like you used to do with all of us
i wish someone had helped you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home