say hi to my fat guineapigs !
YES I AM A GUINEAPIG PERSON
korean vogue did this thing many korean celebrities
fashion related people
took a photo with their pets and the money
raised will go to help abandoned dogs.
they did an exhibition like 2 weeks ago which
i REALLY wanted to go but i couldnt cos i was in ny.
i have 2 guineapigs <3
the only thing that makes me so super happy always.
say hi to tiger and jamong (or jamon...i dont know)
they are very fat guineapigs i love!!!!!!!!!!!
one is called tiger because she has stripes and the other
is called grapefruit in korean because my mom named it that.
(jamon is the fatter one...she is actuallyt he size of a grape fruit)
they are 3 years old now, very lovely personality and
very very beautiful black short haired guineapigs!!!
please dont abandon ur pets, please take responsibility and care. and please dont abuse animals
and guineapigs are not recommended pets to children,
also not recommended to most people who are not
sesitive or ppl who want a lot of reaction from their pets.
<3

7 Comments:
wow, they're actually quite big. thanks for sharing, they're so cute!
This comment has been removed by the author.
i love those pics !! daul u'r a funny and unpredictable creature !! i hope u'r comin to paris for fashion week in september !!
A smile! Finally, we see a smile.
This comment has been removed by the author.
awww, so cute! i love the piggie too. i have 2 fatty boy pigs. great to see them finally crossing into style, and for a good cause :)
Ah.. this hurts me so much.. I wish you were alive.. when that happened I was just a child but I wish I could do something, you didn't deserve to die..
I wish I could see your blog being updated everyday. And, of course, guinea pigs. During all this time I never thought you liked guinea pigs. They're also my favorite animals. Part of me is glad for knowing a person which I do admire a lot had the same taste for pets as me.
I don't know where you are right now, Daul, but I hope you rest in peace. You are truly a good person. You didn't deserve suffer for this world.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home