2008/06/22

a math question.

there was a war.

there was a girl aged around 5 among many who went through war.

the girl saw death

the girl grew up

the girl who grew up gave birth

the baby grew and gave birth to another girl

that girl grew

and gave birth to another girl

and the girl's grandmother saw death when she was five

Q: how many genenrations will the trauma continue?

5 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

every

June 25, 2008 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Gone Skateboard said...

I really like your blog. I was looking at Korean fashion blogs and saw you modeling on one.

June 25, 2008 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think..the trauma is infinite. continue and continue..through the generations.

June 25, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix.


I think that's an appropriate answer.

June 25, 2008 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger politeperson said...

i guess the answer is "infinite".
that's what wars do.

June 28, 2008 at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home