SAY HI TO YEONG HAE CHANG HEAVY INDUSTRIES


YEONG HAE CHANG HEAVY INDUSTRY
장영혜중공업
is i guess. web art.
or... text-movies.
they are from korea, seoul. and based in seoul.
they are well known... for... i think art of sleep??
i first saw them at tate.
http://www.yhchang.com/MISS_DMZ.html
MISS DMZ
this one is my favourite one.
and also
http://www.yhchang.com/CUNNILINGUS_IN_NORTH_KOREA.html
CUNNILINGUS IN NORTH KOREA
i like ur ideas....
and i liked ur display thing
and i really liked those 2 of my fav ones.....
but honestly
I HATE FUCKING JAZZ MUSIC
WHY CANT U GUYS BE MORE MINIMAL
and uh i really think u guys suck when you go all
artsy and say "THIS IS ART" and crap like that... yeah...
its just...like really OLD GENERATION TYPE OF SHIT
and.... yeah.. sounds like what stupid fucking 50 year olds
in the "ART WORLD" would be like "ooooh~ artsy"
"OHHHH~CONTEMPARORY~~~~~~~~~"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH POST WARHOL~~~~~~~~~~~"
and some kind of
shit like that. yeah...
BUT I GUESS IT WORKS AND YOU GUYS WORK BECAUSE
YOU GUYS ARE COMMERCIAL
AND YOUR ART IS LIKE THE LEVEL OF ART
THAT MOST PEOPLE CAN FEEL LIKE THEY UNDERSTAND IT
SO I GUESS THAT WORKS
SMART!
:)

5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
sorry if i made you feel offended.
i dont want to be artsy.
i dont think im avant garde or minimal.
i prefer minimal things than jazz music.
i dont mean to look down on anybody. it is just difference of what one likes and dislikes.
what i mean on this post is that they are smart. to be more uh commercial. therefore more reachable, understandable by anybody who walks in.
but i feel that that kind of stuff is "spoon feeding" type of stuff... like its too obvious so i think very lowly of that, but that is my likes and dislikes and also it is my blog.
i appreciate your opinion and i accept our differences.
I can never understand installation art. It's a little too weird for me. When is art just BS?
Anyway, love your blog.
gosh i miss you i miss you did why did you leave, i wish we were here omg WHYY DAULL!!!! I wanna see you~~~
I'm sad. I hope you're happy wherever you are.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home