2007/11/22

I LOVE ITO JUNJI



i love ito junji

ive only read tomie so far

but i get scared sometimes...reading it

but i love how he draws peoples facial expressions

and its manga but i can say like more like uh

graphic novel

wayyyyyyyyy better than sin city.

i think tomie is kind of FUNNY

its scary but shes quite funny

kind of how i was like in high school

i thought everybody bullied me but my mom told me

that i probably bullied more kids....

-_-



i like how ito junji looks!

:D

<3

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

hey daul, thanks for posting this clip! man, i really love Junji Ito too. and we post about him a lot on our blog.

have you seen the picture from his wedding? it's so macabre! here . i read that his wife is a manga artist too.

oh yeah... last thing-- my friend and I actually translated and re-lettered one of his short stories that hasn't been released in English yet here. enjoy!

[and dang, doesn't ito look just like his male characters!?]

November 22, 2007 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger whYWhywHy said...

I became interested in his work because of you! I recently got Uzumaki. I'm very excited about it^^ Miss you.

February 21, 2016 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home