hi! i saw you walk past my store today in soho. Christopher Fischer on Wooster between Spring and Broome street. I wanted to say hi but i was to shy. i think you're an amazing model. im a big fan!!
merde, I missed parisian daul, and when I tried to contact the number you left me, I got - surprisingly - a Bianca on the phone, a model I suppose from your agency.
5 Comments:
wow~
nice~
hi! i saw you walk past my store today in soho. Christopher Fischer on Wooster between Spring and Broome street. I wanted to say hi but i was to shy. i think you're an amazing model. im a big fan!!
merde,
I missed parisian daul, and when I tried to contact the number you left me, I got - surprisingly - a Bianca on the phone, a model I suppose from your agency.
Reviens .
X
B
www.deliriosdeesteloko.blogspot.com
i wish you were back again
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home