2007/05/03

i want to say hi to terrence monstaaaa


hi this is daulmonster
and i think ur terrence monster
cos we have like
facial hair

also i lived in singapore for 10 years so.

yeah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Diana @ So Fash'on said...

Here is a post about Romanian issues regarding fashion & personal style (and my Cory Kennedy inspired outfit).

http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/2007/05/04/my-la-style-outfit/

You probably don't know much about Romania, well, it's never too late to learn:)
Have a great day, hugs&kisses,
Diana

May 4, 2007 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger SUN said...

흐아,-ㅁ-
무서워요
이런거 셀프샷으로 다 찍으시는거에요?
:)

May 5, 2007 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger the outsider said...

Hi Daul,

I didn't know you lived in Singapore for 10 years? I was born/grew up there but I'm now studying in college in Virginia. I love reading your blog! I love travelling and being all over the place so it's fun to read your adventures while I'm stuck in school during the semester :)

May 6, 2007 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger COACD said...

Thats Terence Koh sweets.

May 6, 2007 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger DAULMONSTER said...

oops ok ok terence monster
uffufufu cant spell so embarrasing

May 7, 2007 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger The Shoptarte said...

hey daul i'm from singapore!! didn't know u lived in singapore for sometime. come back soon!

May 10, 2007 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home