2009/08/10

.

im lonely.

what kind of loneliness?

every kind.

i feel disconnected. abandoned.

as always.

repetition

so what my love.

so what.


at first,

i just wanted to run away.

now i have no where else to run to

nothing to run from

i dont belong

anywhere.

i dont want to go anywhere

i just wanted to be happy

16 Comments:

Blogger bug said...

Chin up, Daul...

August 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger hrjkdys said...

ways do start, end and everything's repeating.
i know it sounds dumb, actually i don't really believe in it but well.
there is always someone who's with you.
cheer yourself up and make the best with the situation.

August 10, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Ariez said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm87OgZU0cU

August 10, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"힘들고 외롭고 아팠던적도 있지만 그런것들은 일시적인것이고
나 자신이 마음먹는것에 따라 변한다고 마음먹고난후, 모든것이 변했어요,
나는 더 강해지고 나는 더 깊어진다 라고 생각해요."
오늘은 당신의 이 말이 다울씨에게 더 필요한말같아요.기운내요.!

August 11, 2009 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hey there,
I understand. I've been living abroad and far from home for years now. There are low moments like these, but hold on! Know that there are others in the same situation - you aren't alone, and you are having some beautiful experiences!
xo

August 11, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lucy in the Sky said...

:(
I think I know how you feel...but I may be wrong. I often get lonely and it's something you feel like you can't escape.
I hope you feel better soon

August 11, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger THATS MS TAYLORRR said...

its strange...how you write out my thoughts so perfectly.

August 11, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger american dream said...

same

August 11, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Byoul said...

DAUL
YOU ARE BEST

August 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger it's just fashion la ! said...

:o) !

August 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is happiness. >????

August 12, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there such thing as happiness?

August 12, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are into reading, you might get something from "The Outsider" by Colin Wilson.

Amazon http://tinyurl.com/lg8ezm

Wikipedia http://tinyurl.com/lom2vv

August 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Kiki Gray said...

I love reading the things you write. Very poetic very deep and honest and real.

you speak to me
but you're no longer here
can i still hear your voice?
maybe i'm a ghost like you then
and we're just roaming the empty world.

September 18, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read your blog even if your not physically here your words have remained. thank you DAUL.

July 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger whYWhywHy said...

I want you to be happy

February 11, 2015 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home