posted by daul at 2:45 PM
I'm replying here, for a post you did have. Would Elite have a problem with you having a Photographer for a room mate? I could continue photography, and find a different second job for extra money. I'd also be the next best thing to having Behati Prinsloo, Caroline Trentini, or Hoother as a roommate. LOL
i love your music !! can u send me some tunes !! please
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I'm replying here, for a post you did have.
Would Elite have a problem with you having a Photographer for a room mate?
I could continue photography, and find a different second job for extra money.
I'd also be the next best thing to having Behati Prinsloo, Caroline Trentini, or Hoother as a roommate. LOL
i love your music !! can u send me some tunes !! please
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home