say hi to john carpenter!
wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowwwww!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
i love !
this!
casting!
really!
the macho blonde guy sure cant act but he tries so hard but its so amazing
good casting cos its somehow so macho cliche and wrestler action american hero stereotype!

6 Comments:
The best part is the 13 minute long wrestling alley fight, FOR NO GOOD REASON.
This movie is rad.
yes yes yes! its like as if john carpenter is trying to challenge the viewers paitience
Totally! For a few minutes I fought the urge to fast forward, but then just stopped myself and enjoyed the retarded pleasure.
I thought Carpenter was, you know, pretty cool in high school, but recently I realized that he is totally visionary.
oh god, THE THING.
here is cool video of the star that white dude, making himself bleed. very iconic
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHh9Wb--J0M
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home