2007/10/14

fantastic man

me and yourboyhood were talking the other day....
!!!!!!!

such a fantastic magazine

http://www.fantasticmanmagazine.com


i love BUTT magazine too

its the sweetest cutest gay porn magazine too.


thank you for creating such a good magazine!

<3

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's BUTT magazine cover
is so sexyyyyyy!!OEO!!^^

October 16, 2007 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger s said...

i love FM too! gorgeously kick ass design + layout..

October 20, 2007 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Ryan S said...

dude... BUTT magazine!
even for straight dudes, that magazine has crazy great layout and photography :)

October 26, 2007 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

someone at work stole my copy of the 'NY Fagazine' oversize issue of Butt, the one with the Philip photo on the cover and the interview with Marc Jacobs inside. So I wrote the guys in Holland and they emailed back saying sorry, there were no more. A few months later I received the issue in the mail. They remembered! I like FM more nowadays. I'm interested in Javier Peres' new mag called Daddy. Javier is super friends with Gert. Let me know if you go to Berlin or LA, I probably won't be there but you should meet Javier. He's in the recent November 2007 super funny sex issue of Dazed & Confused

November 13, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home