2007/06/22

i love wearing black and white




for a while i wanted to shave my head
but because of my occupation i cant :(

so im fullfilling my desires of shaving hair
with head-gears / hat

yeah

and also its because my white headphones broke
and i have to order it from korea/japan :(
so yeah.... but will get them back soon when i go back home

my special someone got me grado black funny looking


for now,
becoming hat lady ufufufufufu


no more of this from now on

4 Comments:

Blogger Farren said...

i am in love with those headphones. where did you get them!

June 28, 2007 at 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that funny black hat

September 1, 2007 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger THE SWEET LIFE OF NUTHING said...

Where did you get that sunglass? I've searching for it for away...I love the clear lennsss...ssooo prettty...

November 9, 2007 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger THE SWEET LIFE OF NUTHING said...

wat the heck?! I meant I've been searching for it for awhile...man how did i end up typing that...

November 9, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home