kye bought me cereal 5 different cakes sunglasses cool card hand drawn and we did thumb wresteling and we talked to my boyfriend for like 3 hours on speaker phone she thinks hes high all the time :(
I know one day, you will read this. I think it is getting more and more difficult to hide. Email me, I found my photo on your this blog page and I was glad. I just want to make love. yoonkee@hotmail.com Now I understand Iggy Pop saying that he wanna be a dog.
i dont know if to feel happy or sad. I guess there is just balance in life. And you and me, the animals, and all the other living things have too keep that balance- weights against weights.
8 Comments:
happy birthday daul~^^
Hello, I don't know who you are but I think I am happy that you like me.
It is so hard to find who likes me recently.
Maybe it is because I changed my bank.
my email address is yoonkee@hotmail.com
I don't remember that you sent me message saying that you want to meet me.
Let's meet. It is pretty simple.
Most of people live upper than 1st floor.
Oh, my name is Yoonkee Kim.
Who you uploaded on your page and my on-line address is yoonkeekim.wordpress.com.
I am not so young now.
I know one day, you will read this. I think it is getting more and more difficult to hide. Email me, I found my photo on your this blog page and I was glad.
I just want to make love.
yoonkee@hotmail.com
Now I understand Iggy Pop saying that he wanna be a dog.
Happy Birthday,Daul,at that that i didn't recognize you.
i dont know if to feel happy or sad.
I guess there is just balance in life. And you and me, the animals, and all the other living things have too keep that balance- weights against weights.
I miss you...
And I never know who you are..
Today is your birthday.. Happy Birthday.. daul...... i still miss you..... im so sad...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home