posted by DAULMONSTER at 9:52 AM
wow I really like your outfits today & cool graphic! you should take some art classes from an art school
I'm an Aussie who has been reading your blog for ages and I just bought Russh and you're on the cover! You look fabulous congratulations. Lovely to see you in print! xxx
great outfit!
i really love the causal cool vibe of these outfits :Dyou still look pretty even when you're off the runway :)
I really like the trhird picture. But OMG, you've got a tatoo. I've never seen it before :))) I LOVE YOUR thinking way of life. Kisses from france...
와우 여성스러워 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ블로그에도 한국어로 한번 써주세용~
daul! i love you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
wow I really like your outfits today & cool graphic! you should take some art classes from an art school
I'm an Aussie who has been reading your blog for ages and I just bought Russh and you're on the cover! You look fabulous congratulations. Lovely to see you in print! xxx
great outfit!
i really love the causal cool vibe of these outfits :D
you still look pretty even when you're off the runway :)
I really like the trhird picture. But OMG, you've got a tatoo. I've never seen it before :))) I LOVE YOUR thinking way of life. Kisses from france...
와우 여성스러워 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
블로그에도 한국어로 한번 써주세용~
daul! i love you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home